The Bedworks of Maine Camden Bed Frame
- We've combined the best of two worlds in this solid wood bed frame — a strong mission look paired with the graceful style of a posted bed.
- Made of solid North American ash, a superior hardwood with a beautiful grain.
- Hand-sanded, five-step finish process.
- Solid hardwood slats for excellent mattress support (we don't use pine because it's too soft).
- Metal-on-metal corner connection frame assembly for added strength and durability.
Don't care for that 'new car' smell*? For an additional charge, we'll finish your new bed or futon frame with our Aqua-Clear topcoat instead of our normal lacquer finish. Low-VOC and perhaps better for those sensitive to smell. Note: our lacquer finish odor does dissipate after a few days.
|Camden Platform Bed with Matching Footboard /
The Camden Platform Bed with Low Footboard
|TWIN||81 1/4"||43 1/2"||47 1/2"|
|FULL||81 1/4"||58 1/2"||47 1/2"|
|QUEEN||86 1/4"||64 1/2"||47 1/2"|
|KING||86 1/4"||80 1/2"||47 1/2"|
There are reviews yet.