The Bedworks of Maine Pembroke Bed Frame
- This attractive arts and crafts style bed frame is timeless.
- Made of solid North American ash, a superior hardwood with a beautiful grain.
- Hand-sanded, five-step finish process.
- Solid hardwood slats for excellent mattress support (we don't use pine because it's too soft).
- Metal-on-metal corner connection frame assembly for added strength and durability.
Don't care for that 'new car' smell*? For an additional charge, we'll finish your new bed or futon frame with our Aqua-Clear topcoat instead of our normal lacquer finish. Low-VOC and perhaps better for those sensitive to smell. Note: our lacquer finish odor does dissipate after a few days.
Pembroke Platform Bed with Matching Footboard /
The Pembroke Platform Bed with Low Footboard
|TWIN||80 1/2"||47"||47 3/4"|
|FULL||80 1/2"||62"||47 3/4"|
|QUEEN||85 1/2"||68"||47 3/4"|
|KING||85 1/2"||84"||47 3/4"|
There are reviews yet.