The Bedworks of Maine Portland Bed Frame
- This platform bed frame combines the practicality of a standard bookcase headboard with the elegance of fine design, a combination that really works.
- Made of solid North American ash, a superior hardwood with a beautiful grain.
- Hand-sanded, five-step finish process.
- Solid hardwood slats for excellent mattress support (we don't use pine because it's too soft).
- Metal-on-metal corner connection frame assembly for added strength and durability.
Don't care for that 'new car' smell*? For an additional charge, we'll finish your new bed or futon frame with our Aqua-Clear topcoat instead of our normal lacquer finish. Low-VOC and perhaps better for those sensitive to smell. Note: our lacquer finish odor does dissipate after a few days.
|The Portland Platform Bed with Low End|
|TWIN||85"||45 1/2"||41 3/4"|
|FULL||85"||60 1/2"||41 3/4"|
|QUEEN||90"||66 1/2"||41 3/4"|
|KING||90"||81 1/4"||41 3/4"|
There are reviews yet.