The Bedworks of Maine Sedgwick Bed Frame
- The beautiful panel headboard on this platform bed frame is just the right height.
- Perfect for any bedroom and just right to lean against when you're reading or watching TV.
- Made of solid North American ash, a superior hardwood with a beautiful grain.
- Hand-sanded, five-step finish process. Solid hardwood slats for excellent mattress support (we don't use pine because it's too soft).
- Metal-on-metal corner connection frame assembly for added strength and durability.
Don't care for that 'new car' smell*? For an additional charge, we'll finish your new bed or futon frame with our Aqua-Clear topcoat instead of our normal lacquer finish. Low-VOC and perhaps better for those sensitive to smell. Note: our lacquer finish odor does dissipate after a few days.
|The Sedgwick Platform Bed with Low End|
|TWIN||79 1/2"||43 1/2"||39"|
|FULL||79 1/2"||58 1/2"||39"|
|QUEEN||84 1/2"||64 1/2"||39"|
|KING||84 1/2"||80 1/2"||39"|
There are reviews yet.