White Lotus Home Natural Latex Futon
Natural Latex mattresses work great as a futon and are handmade in the US by White Lotus Home.
- The natural latex futon are a dream come reality. Let us, the leaders in the USA organic bedding industry, hand make you the futon of your dreams. We have been successfully doing this, since 1981.
- This natural latex futon system has been very well received by our customers that want a spring-like feel while sleeping on a Natural environment.
- This is truly the best option for going green and sleeping on a very comfortable bed.
- For those looking to invest in your personal health while keeping the environment in mind, this is the sleep solution for you.
- Flame retardant: Pure Wool
- The wool wrap also acts as a: Natural Dust Mite Repellent & Body Temperature Regulator: the wool wicks away moisture during hot months and keeps your body warm during cold months.
- Our natural Dunlop latex is a "Medium" firmness. In Dunlop terms, it's considered a C3 class, which is a rough equivalent of a 32-ILD in Talalay. While initially quite soft and giving, the natural latex offers excellent support and weight redistribution, cradling the body.
- Additionally, all our latex is made via a variation of the Dunlop Process called the Continuous Pour Process, which we believe makes for the most consistent and even latex product on the market.If you're still curious, please see more information from our supplier here!
Standard Stow Sizes & Weights
Lower weights generally reflect a Latex Core or Evergreen Foam Core stowaways, while higher weights are more typical of a Boulder Style (extra firm) stowaways. As all White Lotus Home products are unique, all dimensions and weights are approximate. A variation of up to 1" in all directions is appropriate.
|Stow||∙||30 x 75 x 3"||∙||20 - 30 lbs.|
|Twin Stow||∙||39 x 75 x 3"||∙||30 - 40 lbs.|
|Double/Full Stow||∙||54 x 75 x 3"||∙||35 - 50 lbs.|
|Queen Stow||∙||60 x 80 x 3"||∙||40 - 55 lbs.|
|King Stow||∙||76 x 80 x 3"||∙||45 - 60 lbs.|
There are reviews yet.