White Lotus Home Organic Cotton Crib & Toddler Sheets in Natural
White Lotus Home handmade Crib & Toddler sheets are made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton.We spend a third of your life in bed, so make sure that the sheets you’re snuggling your little one against every night are made of healthy, non-toxic materials. As one of the world’s top consumers of insecticides, it’s more important than ever to sleep on organic cotton sheets.
Where cotton goes to get its degree, GOTS-certified organic cotton is held to the highest standards for health and sustainability.
- Pesticide and insecticide free
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Consumes 91% less water to grow than regular cotton
- Protects farmers from pesticide exposure
With a smoother, sleeker finish than our standard Certified Organic Cotton Sheets, our Organic Cotton Sateen is every bit as sustainable and healthy as organic cotton, and a whole lot softer. The Organic Cotton Sateen fabric used in this product is GOTS Certified and Imported.
Like most things in life, we know more isn’t necessarily better, which is why our sheets are designed to age like a fine wine instead of an expensive beer. All of our sheets are made of 230-thread count cotton that gets softer and softer every time you wash it.
Like all of our products, our sheets are made right here in the US, so you can always feel good about knowing you’re buying from us.
- Crib/Toddler Sheet Set (1 Fitted, 1 Flat)
- Crib/Toddler Fitted Sheet 28 x 54 x 6
- Crib/Toddler Flat Sheet 42 x 72
- Travel Slip-On Pillow Cover 12 x 10
- Toddler Slip-on Pillow Cover 13 x 18
- Junior Slip-On Pillow Cover 16 x 19
Crib/Toddler Sheet Set
(1 Fitted, 1 Flat)
|Crib/Toddler||28 x 54 x 6|
|Crib/Toddler||42 x 72|
White Lotus Home offers free shipping within the contiguous United States.
Most orders are shipped via FedEx. When the items leave our facility, you will receive automated tracking information via FedEx. If you do not receive this information, please do not hesitate to email us and our staff can provide a tracking number.
Exceptions are as follows:
- Large orders within 100 miles of our manufacturing facility in New Jersey are eligible for complimentary White Glove Service. If your order qualifies for delivery, our Coordinator will contact you via email at least 3 days prior to your tentative appointment window. For additional information and to see if you qualify, please see here.
- Furnishings outside of our delivery range will ship directly from the manufacturer unless otherwise notified. We will forward tracking information as it becomes available to us.
- Orders shipped internationally, to Alaska and Hawaii, or to APO Boxes may be shipped via the United States Postal Service. Tracking is available upon request.
- Certain items, particularly King Mattresses, may exceed the 150 pound limit for FedEx ground shipments and may need to be sent via FedEx Freight or a private shipping company. We will forward tracking information as it becomes available to us.
We are happy to offer our handcrafted mattresses and bedding to those outside the United States.
For orders to Alaska and Hawaii, an additional fee may apply. Upon receipt of your order, we will contact you with an estimated shipping cost --- typically around 10-15% more than your original total. Alternatively, you may reach out to us before placing your order for a quote.
International buyers may request a shipping quote by email prior to placing an order. We can be reached by email at email@example.com. Please be aware that the each country has the authority to levy fees, tariffs, and taxes on imported goods. These are left to the discretion of the individual governments and varies from country to country. Foreign tariffs and taxes Sare not visible when purchasing postage and therefore, we cannot provide a quote for these fees. It is the responsibility of the addressee, as he or she was the purchaser of imported goods.
Additional information can be found on our Shipping Page.
Sheets and covers may be washed in cold water on a gentle cycle and dried on low, though line drying is preferable.
Review Frequently Asked Questions on Product Care Instructions.