White Lotus Home Green Cotton Duvet - Non Washable
- Our Green Cotton Duvets are made with 100% US Grown cotton, and encased in 100% GOTS Organic Sateen Fabric.
- So soft you can use them without a duvet cover. Available in standard sizes, and compatible with our many duvet cover options.
- Handcrafted in the US the 100% Organic Cotton Sateen casing makes it feel as soft as butter. This is a healthy and friendly alternative to synthetics or down.
- Our duvets are great for all year round, you can also order a cover in many of our fabrics.
- Our handmade duvets should be dry cleaned or spot cleaned only. Do not place in machine wash as your duvet will get ruined.
- Removable, washable zippered covers available separately.
- The Organic Cotton Sateen fabric used in this product is GOTS Certified and Imported.
Review our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
White Lotus Home offers free shipping within the contiguous United States.
Most orders are shipped via FedEx. When the items leave our facility, you will receive automated tracking information via FedEx. If you do not receive this information, please do not hesitate to email us and our staff can provide a tracking number.
Exceptions are as follows:
- Large orders within 100 miles of our manufacturing facility in New Jersey are eligible for complimentary White Glove Service. If your order qualifies for delivery, our Coordinator will contact you via email at least 3 days prior to your tentative appointment window. For additional information and to see if you qualify, please see here.
- Furnishings outside of our delivery range will ship directly from the manufacturer unless otherwise notified. We will forward tracking information as it becomes available to us.
- Orders shipped internationally, to Alaska and Hawaii, or to APO Boxes may be shipped via the United States Postal Service. Tracking is available upon request.
- Certain items, particularly King Mattresses, may exceed the 150 pound limit for FedEx ground shipments and may need to be sent via FedEx Freight or a private shipping company. We will forward tracking information as it becomes available to us.
As they are raw, minimally processed fibers, our products cannot be completely submerged in water without damaging the fibers within. This includes pillows and duvets.
We recommend spot cleaning your White Lotus Home pillows, duvets, and bedding with a solution of 3 parts water to one part vinegar. Spray the solution onto the stain and expose to sunlight. Let dry and repeat until the stain fades and odors dissipate. You can also substitute vinegar with a mild laundry detergent. For surface stains, hydrogen peroxide works well for blood, whereas rubbing alcohol can help to remove oils from cosmetics.
Bedding should not remain damp, as it may encourage uneven wear or mold growth. Following a spill or cleaning, dry any moisture by placing the item in the sun or by using a hair dryer. Ensure it is fully dry before re-adding sheets or protective covers, such as our Organic Barrier Cloth Covers.
Some fibers, particularly kapok, can absorb the natural oils that keep our face and skin healthy. To restore loft and fluffiness, pillows may be placed in the dryer on the "Cold Air/ Fluff" setting for 15 to 20 minutes. Specially-designed wool dryer balls or clean tennis balls can aid in fluffing the inner fibers. To prevent any damage to the inner fibers, never use a heated setting.
Wool bedding, such as duvets and toppers, occasionally require special care. We recommend exposing it to direct sunlight and air once a month --- sunlight works as a natural sanitizer. If you prefer to send them to the cleaners, use a dry-cleaning process only. Never submerge wool bedding in water or place it in the washing machine, as this can cause irreversible felting of the wool.
Sheets and covers may be washed in cold water on a gentle cycle and dried on low, though line drying is preferable.
All of Coyuchi's cotton and linen products are machine washable. For whites and light colors: We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with warm water and non-phosphate soap. For dark colors: We recommend machine washing on gentle or delicate cycle with cold water and non-phosphate soap. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Use a warm iron on cotton, or a hot iron on linen, as needed. We do not recommend using whiteners as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach. Please refer to the product tag for more specific instructions. Place a set of our wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time.
All Coyuchi organic cotton mattress pads are machine washable. We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. We do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. Place a set of wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time. Use a warm iron as needed.
There are reviews yet.
If you want the cleanest, greenest mattress, look no further than White Lotus Home organic cotton. But don't stop there! Organic cotton can be used in toppers and pillows, as well! Our 100% organic cotton comes with the assurance of USDA certification, meaning this is unwashed, unbleached, untreated cotton and nothing more. USDA certification requires that all organic cotton be raised without any synthetic herbicides, pesticides, or fertilizers, and that any field used for growing organic cotton cannot be treated with these materials for a full 3 years before organic crops can be grown there! All our organic cotton comes from United States farms, too! Layered, batted cotton in mattresses gives you a firm sleeping surface that is still soft enough to absorb your body and cradle you while you sleep. In pillows and duvets, cotton gives you a material that is firmer than wool, but still light and fluffy. Organic cotton will be slightly softer than its green cotton alternative.
Used in: Mattresses, Toppers, Duvets, and Pillows
Green Cotton is US Conventionally Grown Cotton Green Cotton info:
All our cotton is grown and aggregated in the United States, and even though it is raised with traditional agriculture methods, our local green cotton is pre-rinsed and manually cleaned before it arrives. We call this cotton "green" because it is grown the USA, there are no dyes, perfumes, or fire retardants added to it after it is harvested. This green cotton fiber we use is ideal for garneting into layers for mattresses and toppers or for pillow stuffing or bulk sale. Green cotton is slightly firmer than organic cotton, and there's plenty to feel good about!
Used in: Mattresses, Toppers, Duvets, and Pillows