White Lotus Home Pure Cotton & Wool Foam Dreamton Stow
- Made of 100% US Grown Organic Cotton, a 2" Evergreen Foam core and it comes in 3-inch thickness.
- Evergreen Foam utilizes a blend of natural oil-based and conventional polyol.
- Our Natural Cotton Stowaways beds (sometimes used as shikibutons) are great for overnight guests, traveling, kids rooms, or as an exercise mat.
- We recommend this stowaway to be used on the floor or a flat surface.
- The Stowaway is a smaller version of our futon mattresses are a good for short-term sleep.
- We do have customers that enjoy this stowaway for everyday sleep but White Lotus Home recommends a minimum 5" thickness for everyday use.
- You can order the stowaway with or without a cover. The cover has straps sewn right on it so you can roll it up for easy storage. Click here to review natural and organic COVERS options.
- They can also help you increase your comfort level by placing one on top of your current mattress.
- These mattresses bi-fold, tri-fold and roll up but are not recommended to be used with bi-fold or tri-fold frames.
- The standard stow is 30x75x3 and it is 30" high and approximately 20" in diameter when rolled up.
- The stow also comes in all standard mattress sizes as well as custom sizes.
Flame Retardant: Pure Wool Here is some info from our wool provider.
The wool wrap also acts as a: Natural Dust Mite repellant & Body temperature regulator: the wool wicks away moisture during hot months and keeps your body warm during cold months keeps your body warm during cold months.
- Foam Density: 35 ILD
- Weight Density: 1.8 LBS
Some additional info on our Evergreen Foam:
You can think of the process much like baking a whisky cake: the batter starts out as a liquid, but baking chemically transforms the mixture from liquid to solid, while the alcohol burns off almost entirely.
If a customer is looking for the most natural product possible, we would recommend mattresses and bedding made from raw fibers such as cotton, kapok, and wool: these are unprocessed and close to their natural source. However we do try to offer foam cores and all-foam mattresses for comfort, budgetary, and sensitivity reasons.
I've attached a letter from the foam manufacturer. You will find page 10 most relevant, as it provides certification that the product is created without fire retardants, formaldehyde, nickle, mercury, parabens, and other hazardous materials.
There are reviews yet.