Organic Cotton Toddler Duvets
- Our Organic Cotton Duvets are 100% GOTS organic all around.
- We use 100% GOTS Organic cotton fiber to fill in the inside and the outer casing is also GOTS certified organic.
View our GOTS organic certificate from Organic Tilth (OTCO).
Wool Toddler Duvets
- Pure Wool, this is all that White Lotus Home wool duvets have inside. Our high-quality wool duvets are as comfortable and cozy as they can be.
- They are also naturally resistant to flames, dust mites, mold, and mildew, our wool duvets are a chemical-free, healthy and friendly alternative to synthetics or down.
- Here is some additional info from our wool provider on their growing criteria.
Green Cotton Toddler Duvets
- Our Green Cotton Duvets are made with 100% US Grown cotton and encased in 100% GOTS Organic Sateen Fabric.
- All our cotton is grown and aggregated in the United States, and even though it is raised with traditional agriculture methods, our local green cotton is pre-rinsed and manually cleaned before it arrives.
- We call this cotton "green" because it is growing in the USA, there are no dyes, perfumes, or fire retardants added to it after it is harvested.
GOTS Organic Cotton Casing
- The Organic Cotton Sateen fabric used in this product is GOTS Certified and Imported.
- Our handmade duvets should be dry cleaned or spot cleaned only. Do not place in machine wash as your duvet will get ruined.
- Removable, washable zippered covers can be purchased separately.
- Our duvets are great for all year round, you can also order a cover in many of our fabrics.
- All toddler duvets measure 36x53.
THESE DUVETS ARE NOT MACHINE WASHABLE. Please only spot clean it or allow the sun to refresh it on a nice day!
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with the White Lotus Home community.
There are reviews yet.
Does this fit a twin bed?
A Toddler Duvet measures 36x53, so they would be too small for a Twin bed. We do offer duvets in all standard sizes from Twin, Double, Queen, King or Cali King. Please look under DUVETS on our website for those options.
Can you tell me about washing the toddler duvet's? Thanks!
Thank you for your inquiry. Our Duvets are not machine washable. You can order a cover for the duvet that can be removed and washed when needed. The toddler duvet may be taken to an organic dry cleaner if you know of one that you trust. We recommend letting the sun hit it on a nice sunny day to refresh it.