White Lotus Home Pure Cotton and Latex Futon
Or you can get your futon in our DREAMTON style wrapped in a layer of pure wool, which acts as the natural flame retardant.
After you purchase this futon, please fax, mail, or email a copy of a prescription from your medical doctor, we cannot ship your mattress until we receive the prescription.
The note must say something to the effect of: "My patient requires a chemical free mattress."
- The 5" futon is comprised of:
- A 3" thick piece of natural Latex.
- A Cotton core made up of 100% Organic Cotton layers placed above and below the Natural Latex.
- Softer than our Cotton and Wool Dreamton futon because of the latex. The 100% Organic Cotton and Latex provide a medium-firm core of support and the wool provides a soft contact point.
- The Latex increases the responsiveness of this futon. Our natural Dunlop latex is a "Medium" firmness. In Dunlop terms, it's considered a C3 class, which is a rough equivalent of a 32-ILD in Talalay. While initially quite soft and giving, the natural latex offers excellent support and weight redistribution, cradling the body.
- We recommend this mattress to be used with: platform beds, box-springs, or on a bi-fold frame.
Standard Futon Sizes & Weights
Lower weights generally reflect a Latex Core or Evergreen Foam Core futons, while higher weights are more typical of a Boulder Style (extra firm) futons. As all White Lotus Home products are unique, all dimensions and weights are approximate. A variation of up to 1" in all directions is appropriate.
|Twin 5" Futon||
|39 x 75 x 5"||
|65 - 75 lbs.|
|XL Twin 5" Futon||∙||39 x 80 x 5"||∙||70 - 80 lbs.|
|Double/Full 5" Futon||∙||54 x 75 x 5"||∙||80 - 90 lbs.|
|Queen 5" Futon||∙||60 x 80 x 5"||∙||95 - 115 lbs.|
|King 5" Futon||∙||76 x 80 x 5"||∙||135 - 160 lbs.|
There are reviews yet.