White Lotus Home Evergreen Foam FIRM Mattress + Topper
- The sleep system is comprised of two pieces:
- the Evergreen Foam mattress which is made with a 6" foam Core wrapped in Pure Wool and encased in a 100% cotton casing and
- the Evergreen foam topper made with a 2" foam core wrapped in Pure US Wool and encased in a 100% cotton casing.
- Evergreen Foam Mattresses are Handmade in the US by White Lotus Home.
- Our US handmade Evergreen Foam Mattress and Topper System Includes a 7" Evergreen Foam Mattress and 3" Evergreen Foam Topper
- You can buy these separately as well to upgrade your current sleeping surface.
- This eco-friendly foam mattress system has been very well received by our customers that want a conventional mattress style look but want to sleep on a Natural environment.
- For those looking to invest in your personal health while keeping the environment in mind, this is the sleep solution for you!
- Flame retardant: Pure Wool
- The wool wrap also acts as a: Natural Dust Mite repellant & Body temperature regulator: the wool wicks away moisture during hot months and keeps your body warm during cold months keeps your body warm during cold months
You can think of the process much like baking a whisky cake: the batter starts out as a liquid, but baking chemically transforms the mixture from liquid to solid, while the alcohol burns off almost entirely.
If a customer is looking for the most natural product possible, we would recommend mattresses and bedding made from raw fibers such as cotton, kapok, and wool: these are unprocessed and close to their natural source. However, we do try to offer foam cores and all-foam mattresses for comfort, budgetary, and sensitivity reasons.
I've attached a letter from the foam manufacturer. You will find page 10 most relevant, as it provides certification that the product is created without fire retardants, formaldehyde, nickle, mercury, parabens, and other hazardous materials.
Lower weights generally reflect a Latex Core or Evergreen Foam Core mattresses, while higher weights are more typical of a Boulder Style (extra firm) mattress. As all White Lotus Home products are unique, all dimensions and weights are approximate. A variation of up to 1" in all directions is appropriate.
|Twin 6" Mattress||∙||39 x 75 x 6"||∙||70 - 80 lbs.|
|Twin 7" Mattress||∙||39 x 75 x 7"||∙||75 - 85 lbs.|
|Twin 8" Mattress||∙||39 x 75 x 8"||∙||75 - 90 lbs.|
|XL Twin 6" Mattress||∙||39 x 80 x 6"||∙||75 - 85 lbs.|
|XL Twin 7" Mattress||∙||39 x 80 x 7"||∙||75 - 85 lbs.|
|XL Twin 8" Mattress||∙||39 x 80 x 8"||∙||85 - 95 lbs|
|Double/Full 6" Mattress||∙||54 x 75 x 6"||∙||85 - 95 lbs.|
|Double/Full 7" Mattress||∙||54 x 75 x 7"||∙||90 - 100 lbs.|
|Double/Full 8" Mattress||∙||54 x 75 x 8"||∙||95 - 115 lbs.|
|Queen 6" Mattress||∙||60 x 80 x 6"||∙||105 - 120 lbs.|
|Queen 7" Mattress||∙||60 x 80 x 7"||∙||110 - 130 lbs.|
|Queen 8" Mattress||∙||60 x 80 x 8"||∙||120 - 135 lbs.|
|King 6" Mattress||∙||76 x 80 x 6"||∙||145 - 165 lbs.|
|King 7" Mattress||∙||76 x 80 x 7"||∙||155 - 175 lbs.|
|King 8" Mattress||∙||76 x 80 x 8"||∙||160 - 180 lbs.|
|Cali-King 6" Mattress||∙||84 x 72 x 6"||∙||145 - 165 lbs.|
|Toddler Mattress||∙||28 x 54 x 3.5"||∙||20 - 30 lbs.|
All orders from White Lotus Home ship FREE in the contiguous United States.
If your order qualifies, our dedicated Dream Team will reach out to you at least 3 days before your tentative delivery date. To see if you qualify for our White Glove Delivery Service, click here.
Larger orders may need to ship via freight services.
Flipping Your Mattress
We recommend you flip your White Lotus Home mattress approximately every three months if placed on a slatted surface, and every month if on a solid surface (like a box spring) to avoid compaction and allow the materials to air out.
Cleaning Your Mattress
We always recommend spot cleaning our mattresses — never saturate them with any liquid. We always recommend to our customers that they add one of our protective Barrier Cloth mattress covers, to ensure spills never get out of hand.
To spot clean, we suggest a mild solution of three parts water to one part vinegar in a spray bottle, but for particularly stubborn spills, a mild detergent is perfectly fine to add to the bottle as well.
Always ensure your mattress is thoroughly dried after a spot cleaning, either by using a hair dryer or placing it in the sun to air out.
There are reviews yet.