Evergreen Foam Topper
The Evergreen Foam Topper - Is a FIRM and supportive handmade topper at a great price.
- The Evergreen foam topper made with a 2" foam core wrapped in Pure US Wool and encased in a 100% cotton casing.
- This eco-friendly foam topper has been very well received by our customers that want a conventional topper look but want to sleep in a Natural environment.
- For those looking to invest in your personal health while keeping the environment in mind, this is the sleep solution for you!
- Flame retardant: Pure Wool
- The wool wrap also acts as a: Natural Dust Mite repellant & Body temperature regulator: the wool wicks away moisture during hot months and keeps your body warm during cold months keeps your body warm during cold months
NOTE: Because White Lotus Home does not add perfumes, formaldehyde, or dyes to our natural fibers and materials, some of our items will retain their natural scent. Samples of our fibers are available for free by contacting our sales department by email: email@example.com or by calling 732-828-2111.
|Toddler||∙||28 x 54 x 3"||∙||5 lbs.|
|Twin||∙||39 x 75 x 3"||∙||11 lbs.|
|XL Twin||∙||39 x 80 x 3"||∙||12 lbs.|
|Double/Full||∙||54 x 75 x 3"||∙||17 lbs.|
|Queen||∙||60 x 80 x 3"||∙||20 lbs.|
|King||∙||76 x 80 x 3"||∙||25 lbs.|
|Cali King||∙||72 x 84 x 3"||∙||26 lbs.|
White Lotus Home offers free shipping within the contiguous United States.
Most orders are shipped via FedEx. When the items leave our facility, you will receive automated tracking information via FedEx. If you do not receive this information, please do not hesitate to email us and our staff can provide a tracking number.
Exceptions are as follows:
- Large orders within 100 miles of our manufacturing facility in New Jersey are eligible for complimentary White Glove Service. If your order qualifies for delivery, our Coordinator will contact you via email at least 3 days prior to your tentative appointment window. For additional information and to see if you qualify, please see here.
- Furnishings outside of our delivery range will ship directly from the manufacturer unless otherwise notified. We will forward tracking information as it becomes available to us.
- Orders shipped internationally, to Alaska and Hawaii, or to APO Boxes may be shipped via the United States Postal Service. Tracking is available upon request.
- Certain items, particularly King Mattresses, may exceed the 150 pound limit for FedEx ground shipments and may need to be sent via FedEx Freight or a private shipping company. We will forward tracking information as it becomes available to us.
We are happy to offer our handcrafted mattresses and bedding to those outside the United States.
For orders to Alaska and Hawaii, an additional fee may apply. Upon receipt of your order, we will contact you with an estimated shipping cost --- typically around 10-15% more than your original total. Alternatively, you may reach out to us before placing your order for a quote.
International buyers may request a shipping quote by email prior to placing an order. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that the each country has the authority to levy fees, tariffs, and taxes on imported goods. These are left to the discretion of the individual governments and varies from country to country. Foreign tariffs and taxes Sare not visible when purchasing postage and therefore, we cannot provide a quote for these fees. It is the responsibility of the addressee, as he or she was the purchaser of imported goods.
Additional information can be found on our Shipping Page.
As they are raw, minimally processed fibers, our products cannot be completely submerged in water without damaging the fibers within. This includes pillows and duvets.
We recommend spot cleaning your White Lotus Home pillows, duvets, and bedding with a solution of 3 parts water to one part vinegar. Spray the solution onto the stain and expose to sunlight. Let dry and repeat until the stain fades and odors dissipate. You can also substitute vinegar with a mild laundry detergent. For surface stains, hydrogen peroxide works well for blood, whereas rubbing alcohol can help to remove oils from cosmetics.
Bedding should not remain damp, as it may encourage uneven wear or mold growth. Following a spill or cleaning, dry any moisture by placing the item in the sun or by using a hair dryer. Ensure it is fully dry before re-adding sheets or protective covers, such as our Organic Barrier Cloth Covers.
Wool bedding, such as duvets and toppers, occasionally require special care. We recommend exposing it to direct sunlight and air once a month --- sunlight works as a natural sanitizer. If you prefer to send them to the cleaners, use a dry-cleaning process only. Never submerge wool bedding in water or place it in the washing machine, as this can cause irreversible felting of the wool.
Review more Frequently Asked Questions.