Wholesale Evergreen Eco-Foam
- If you're looking for a light and firm substance to provide a level surface, foam is the ideal fiber for you. Our evergreen foam is manufactured 100% in the United States from a mixture of natural plant-based oils and conventional non-toxic polyols. All foam is a man-made product derived from some kind of oil, and the foam we use is certified to be derived from blended natural ingredients. Our foam is as green as foam gets, with no heavy metal additives and no petroleum-sourced chemicals of any kind!
- Furthermore, we add no dyes or fire retardant chemicals to the foam we receive, which itself is made compliant with new regulations requiring that this material be devoid of any synthetic fire retardant agent.
- All foam is comprised of oils. These oils, regardless of origin, form the organic compound polyurethane --- it's an umbrella term that describes the chemical compound, not the source. While most conventional oils will use damaging petroleum as their base, our Evergreen Foam will only use soy, castor, and other vegetable oils. To process the liquid oil into a foam product, polyols are added; polyol is sugar-based alcohol derived from castor and vegetable oils that burns off in the manufacturing process. In short, even though foam is a man-made product, all components of our Evergreen Foam are naturally derived from plant-based oils. It's as natural as foam can come!
- You can think of the process much like baking a whisky cake: the batter starts out as a liquid, but baking chemically transforms the mixture from liquid to solid, while the alcohol burns off almost entirely.
- If a customer is looking for the most natural product possible, we would recommend mattresses and bedding made from raw fibers such as cotton, kapok, and wool: these are unprocessed and close to their natural source. However, we do try to offer foam cores and all-foam mattresses, by special request only, for comfort, budgetary, and sensitivity reasons.
- I've attached a letter from the foam manufacturer. You will find page 10 most relevant, as it provides certification that the product is created without fire retardants, formaldehyde, nickel, mercury, parabens, and other hazardous materials.
- Please note: If you order a product containing foam, your product tag may say that your item contains "Urethane Foam." Don't be alarmed! Polyurethane is just the term for the organic compound prevalent in foam; the important thing is this urethane is not petroleum-derived.
- If you're still curious about our foam, please see our certifications attached and don't hesitate to email or call!
- Foam Density: 35 ILD
- Weight Density: 1.8 LBS
- Used in: Mattresses, Toppers, and Pillows
- Foam sheets are commonly used for cushion projects, and quotes for custom sizes are available.
- No FR's Added to Any of Our Foams!
The more you buy, the more you SAVE. EMAIL us for large bulk fiber orders: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 732-828-2111.