At White Lotus Home, we believe that women are an incredibly valuable asset to our society and our business.
In fact, we can’t celebrate our 40th Anniversary without giving major credit to all of the women who have led our company over the years!
Did you know?
💚 Since 1981, White Lotus Home has been established and run primarily by women
💚 Our Vice President, Elizabeth Pando, was also born in 1981. (We won’t tell you how old she will be this year, but if you guessed 20, you are right!... times two 😉)
💚 Earth Day is celebrated on April 22nd, and our owner’s mom’s birthday is the same day! She worked diligently at White Lotus Home until 2010. We still have her beautiful plants all over the showroom, and we continue to honor all she taught us before she left Mother Earth. While we celebrate our company’s 40th Anniversary, we will celebrate her legacy as well.
Our 40th Anniversary Earth Day Celebration Is Here!
Since 1981, we’ve done our best to offer competitive prices on green and organic mattresses, pillows, and bedding. However, the problem we hear all too often is that our customers want to choose 100% organic products but can not afford the up to 50% more in cost.
We hear you, we understand, and we want to help!
To celebrate our 40th Anniversary, we will give 40 lucky winners the opportunity to purchase any WLH Organic Bedding at our non-organic Green Product Prices. That means you could save up to 50% on the cost of any WLH 100% GOTS Certified Organic product!
Here’s how to enter…
Step 1: Follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram
Step 2: Write a post or leave a comment telling us why you want a WLH Organic Mattress, Pillow, Duvet, or Topper in your home
Step 3: Tag all the friends you can! The more the merrier!
40 lucky winners will be chosen before this coming Earth Day, April 22nd, 2021. You can enter every day or as many times as you like until then to increase your chances of winning. 😁
We look forward to reading your posts and comments!
Need Pillows for the Whole Family?
Don’t Miss This BOGO Deal!
This week’s 40th Anniversary Celebration Savings Offer is a BOGO deal on the next 100 orders!
Enter coupon code “BOGO” at checkout to buy one pillow and get one FREE!
*This deal is only available to the next 100 orders, so don’t delay!*
A Party is Always Better with Friends!
Please remember, our ten crew strong family-owned and operated business relies almost entirely on REFERRALS, so please invite your friends and family to subscribe to our mailing list so they can join in on the fun of our 40th Anniversary Celebration too!
FINE PRINT: BOGO valid on pillow orders of 2 or more. ADD an EVEN # of pillows to your CART to see the savings! FREE pillow will be of equal or lesser value. Valid towards NEW PILLOW Orders only. FIRST 100 PILLOW Orders!
Contact us today 1-877-426-3623 or 732-828-2111
Everyday is Earth Day at White Lotus Home.Get involved.Here are ways to celebrate Earth Day. Don't restrict yourself to just April 22: learn about how you can help Save the Earth.
- Sleep on organic bedding. Try a Kapok pillow, organic cotton sheets or an organic mattress or topper. Whitelotushome.com has Earth Day specials to make it affordable to achieve your first Organic Dream.
- Spread the word. Just talking about the environment with people who may not think about it that much is a good way to celebrate Earth Day. Talk to kids, co-workers, friends, neighbors and siblings about the environmental issues you care about most. Recycling? Energy conservation? Organic food choices? You get the idea.
- Attend an Earth Day event. You’ll be introduced to new environmentally friendly products, eat locally grown food and chat with people who are making a difference.
- Make a recycling plan. Know what you can and can’t recycle, and start separating out recyclable goods!
- Cook a special Earth Day meal. Invite friends and family over for menu that uses locally produced vegetables, fruit and other produce. Consider a totally organic meal. If you still would like meat, look for locally produced, organic meat.
- Fix a leaky faucets. Drip, drip, drip. You’ve put off repairing that leaky faucet project for some time now. Only 1 percent of Earth’s water is drinkable, and our supply is endangered. Use Earth Day as motivation to stop wasting water and fix those leaks.
- Carpool. Taking cars off the road is one of the best ways to combat climate change. Find people in your neighborhood to share the daily commute, or find a ride-sharing partner online.
- Skip the bottled water. Bottled water consumes huge amounts of fossil fuels to produce and transport, and most of those recyclable water bottles end up in landfills. Get yourself a refillable and permanent water bottle to carry with you. Save money, and the environment, too.
- Organize a community cleanup. Get a group together to clean up your local park, schoolyard or beach.
- Write your elected representatives. Reaching out to elected officials to voice your concerns about local environmental issues. Letter-writing is one of the best ways to have your voice heard.
- Go carless! Walk, ride a bike or use public transportation. Leave the car at home. Plus, its great exercise!
- Share Earth Day with children. Help children use recycled products to make art projects. Talk with them about Green living and the importance of preserving Mother Earth.
What do you do to help SAVE THE EARTH? Leave your comments below.